Let us visit your school!
Posted: 07 March 2009 01:31 PM   Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2009-02-26

I work for Opera Software, and one thing we have been focusing on a lot is promoting web standards and browser choice at universities. You can find more out about our “University tours” at http://www.opera.com/company/education/tours/.

If you’d like us to come to visit your school, feel free to drop me a line (cmills [at] opera [dot] com). We’ll see if we can fit a visit into our university tour schedule. We could come in and talk about web standards basics, accessibility, mobile development, future standards, and other stuff besides, as long as you promise to give us nice cups of tea and warm handshakes.

Posted: 23 March 2009 09:07 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2009-03-23

Chris,

You make an awesome offer!  We would love to have you in Maryland if you are ever coming through the east coast.  I emailed you the details…

Thanks,
Zac

Posted: 21 October 2009 07:29 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-10-21

Opera Software was founded as an independent company on August 30, 1995 by Jon Stephenson von Tetzchner and Geir Ivarsøy.[4] The company was created to continue what was originally a research project at Telenor, the largest Norwegian telecommunications company.
Opera Software’s first product, the Opera web browser version 2.1 for Windows, was released in 1997. Opera Software had an IPO in February 2004, and was listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange March 11, 2004.
In an attempt to capitalize on the emerging market for Internet-connected handheld devices, a project to port the Opera browser to more platforms was started in 1998. Opera 4.0, released in 2000-prada sunglasses, included a new cross-platform core that facilitated creation of editions of Opera for multiple operating systems and platforms.
Up to this point (gucci sunglasses), the Opera browser was trialware and had to be purchased after the trial period ended. But version 5.0 (released in 2000) saw the end of the trial period requirement. Instead, Opera became ad-aviator sunglasses, displaying advertisements to users without a license. Users could still buy licenses for several years, however. Later versions of Opera gave the user the choice of seeing banner ads or targeted text advertisements from

Posted: 01 December 2009 02:42 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Joined  2009-12-01

Wow. That would’ve been awesome. I’ll tell my friends about this.

Regards,
Jeaniel
Ordinateur portable pas cher

Posted: 14 December 2009 05:38 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Rank
Joined  2009-12-14

hi chris… do you have an add on in opera like a sort of auto fill forms like the one they have in firefox? thanks

Posted: 14 January 2010 07:11 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Rank
Joined  2010-01-14

chris…. is the school tour limited in western and europe, canada and united states only?

men’s ties